PowerGEM is always on the lookout for bright, educated, experienced, hardworking individuals. Our company provides an excellent compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested in the career opportunities posted below, please submit a resume and cover letter to the corporate address, or e-mail a copy to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Human Resources.
- Work individually or as part of a team to conduct power system simulations and studies, including steady state, short circuit and transient stability analysis.
- Get involved in a variety of power consulting projects and work directly with clients to provide engineering and management consulting.
- Participate in other Company services and activities and offer value-added intellectual and analytical contributions.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, with specialization in Power Systems. Advanced graduate degree (MS/PhD) preferred.
- Unrestricted authorization to reside and work in the United States.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in the electric power industry.
- Advanced analytical skills and knowledge of power systems analysis and modeling techniques.
- Working experience with standard industry software tools, such as PowerWorld, PSSE, TARA, MAPS, or similar. In depth knowledge of at least one power software suite is necessary.
- Proven knowledge of power markets operations, administration and structures is highly desirable.
- Experience with stability simulation and analysis; working and proven knowledge of a stability simulation software tool is necessary.
- Exceptional interpersonal communications skills, as the position involves direct and constant contact with client representatives and management.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and direction as well as part of a bigger team focusing on completing project work within strict deadlines.